BOGOR,(Indonesia), MHI – President Joko Widodo has received a recent report from the Commander of the TNI and the Chief of Staff of the Indonesian Navy (KSAL) regarding the search and rescue efforts of the KRI Nanggala 402 submarine.

In his statement at the Presidential Palace Bogor, West Java, on Sunday, April 25, 2021, the President explained that on last Saturday, the Navy had raised the status of KRI Nanggala 402 from previously lost contact (submissed) to drowning (subsunk).

“This disaster surprised all of us, not only the families of the 53 crew members, the Hiu Kencana family, as well as the large family of the Navy, but also the entire people of Indonesia,” he said.

All Indonesians expressed deep sadness over this disaster, especially to the entire family of the submarine crew. The president said that the entire crew of KRI Nanggala 402 are the best sons of the nation as well as the best patriots guarding the sovereignty of the country.

Therefore, all the best efforts in search and rescue will continue.

The President also invited all Indonesians to offer prayers and best wishes for the nation’s 53 best patriots. As for the family members, the Head of State prayed to always be given patience and strength.

“Let all of us offer our prayers and best wishes to the 53 best patriots guarding the sovereignty of the country and for all family members, to be given patience, fortitude and strength,” he concluded.

(Irf/Tgh) MHI

Source : Press, Media, and Information Bureau of the Presidential Secretariat

Tinggalkan Balasan

Isikan data di bawah atau klik salah satu ikon untuk log in:

Logo WordPress.com

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Logout /  Ubah )

Foto Google

You are commenting using your Google account. Logout /  Ubah )

Gambar Twitter

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Logout /  Ubah )

Foto Facebook

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Logout /  Ubah )

Connecting to %s